Thursday, July 28, 2022

Dollhouse dolls with knitted clothes

Was asked a few days ago to show photos of all the dollhouse dolls I have clothed in knitted outfits. That was easier said than done. So here are 3 photos of the ones that are done so far. Yes, some still need hair, I’ll get to that sometime. Most of the patterns are by Helena Bleeker or Sharon Gail de Vries.

IMG_2693

  

IMG_2694

 

IMG_2695

 

 

 

 




Not all of the dolls show very well in these pictures, I might take some better photos some other time, when I have finished some of the others that have been in the making for the last few years. And I also need to make something to allow some of them to stand by themselves.

Yes, I get easily sidetracked to start new things, which is the reason there are at least another dozen in the works. And right at the moment I am knitting for slightly bigger dolls, and then I have boxes of still bigger ones that need some clothing. I have been fascinated with knitting for dolls for quite a few years, but seem to always end up putting them aside because other things came along….

No comments:

Post a Comment